Sunday 14 December 2014

Find out about the Advanced Techniques

Why Learn an Advanced Technique? 
  • Find out how the advanced techniques deepen your experience of the transcendent and leads to greater expansion of your awareness.  
  • What is the TM Sidhi Programme and Yogic Flying?  
  • Discover how the advanced techniques speed up your evolution and develop higher states of consciousness. A great opportunity to address the practicalities such as when should I start taking the course, is there an extra time commitment, are they easy to learn and practice?  
  • Hear directly from the veterans!
Thursday 26 March 2015, 7-9pm, £10/£5
Free to those who have learned in the last six months.


Here is a nice quote from Pelé describing an experience he had during his first world cup. Pelé’s experience has several features that call to mind higher states of consciousness.

We started off again and suddenly I felt a strange calmness I hadn’t experienced in any of the other games. It was a type of euphoria; I felt I could run all day without tiring, that I could dribble through any of their team or all of them, that I could almost pass through them physically. I felt I could not be hurt. It was a very strange feeling and one I had never felt before. Perhaps it was merely confidence, but I have felt confident many times without that strange feeling of invincibility. My Life and the Beautiful Game

He feels a remarkable calm in the midst of exceedingly dynamic activity. This is coupled with superior performance, bliss, and a sense of invincibility. Of the thousands of games he played, of all his dazzling performances, he had this special experience just once.

Vedic Experts Mr and Mrs Rout are coming to Glasgow 24-26 April to teach the advanced techniques.  Read more

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex, Unfortunately I don't know about the research you mentioned however here's a website you may find useful http://www.drfredtravis.com/index.html. Dr Fred Travis has done research on higher states of consciousness and would send what he has to you.

    ReplyDelete